Info Magnet Therapy
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online and protecting the information that we collect. As part of the normal operation of services, we collect and, in some instances, disclose information about you. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us by email :
firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our convenient on-line contact form.
Privacy of personal information is an important principle to www.magnetic-therapy-greatness.com. We are committed to collecting, using and disclosing personal information responsibly and to the extent necessary for the goods and services we provide.
What Is Personal Information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual. Personal information includes information that relates to personal characteristics, health or activities and views. Personal information is to be contrasted with business information which is not protected by privacy legislation.
Primary Purposes For Collection Of Personal Information From Our Clients
We collect, use and disclose personal information to offer the highest standards of customer service to each guest of www.magnetic-therapy-greatness.com. For our clients, the primary purposes for collecting personal information is to provide alternative therapy, magnetic therapy and health care. For example, we collect contact information to complete a reservation, we collect information on allergies to fulfill dietary restrictions and we collect information on health history to help us assess clients' needs. It would be rare for us to collect such information without the client's express consent, however, this might occur in an emergency or where we believe the client would consent if asked and it is impractical to obtain consent.
For example, we might collect home addresses, fax numbers and email addresses. Where there is no consent obtained prior to using such personal information or consent is not possible, we will upon request, immediately remove any personal information from our distribution list.
Personal Information Collection On Our Web-Site
We Currently Or in the Future May Collect:
- Contact Information: In order to purchase a product or service, you may be required to give us contact information (e.g. name, email, address), unique identifiers (e.g. password), and demographic information (e.g. postal code). Certain information is collected in order to, among other things, verify your identity for subsequent use of our service. If you decide to purchase a product or service, we will need to collect certain financial information, such as your credit card number, credit card expiration date, and billing address. Financial information is used to bill you for products and services. As a visitor to our web site, you may be asked for your name and email address for various promotions. Your contact information is used to contact you when necessary, and to send you important new information about our products and services. Your account information is password-protected so that only you have external access to your personal information. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. We do not share your financial information with outside parties, other than our bank and credit card transaction service.
- IP address: We collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address each time you visit our web site. The IP address is a unique identifier assigned to your computer each time you connect to the internet. The IP address is used for site traffic statistical reporting and analysis, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to help protect our customers and ourselves from fraud.
- Server Activity: Customer logins, and other server access activities, are monitored and analyzed to protect our server from unauthorized login attempts.
- Correspondence: We reserve the right to keep a record of any correspondence (i.e. email or paper mail) submitted by you to us.
Protecting Personal Information
We understand the importance of protecting personal information. For that reason, we have taken the following steps:
- Paper information is either under supervision or secured in a locked or restricted area.
- Electronic hardware is either under supervision or secured in a locked or restricted area at all times. In addition, passwords are used on computers.
- Paper information is transmitted through sealed, addressed envelopes or boxes by reputable companies.
- Electronic information is transmitted either through a direct line or is made anonymous or encrypted.
- Employee Access, Training and Expectations. Our corporate values, ethical standards, policies and practices are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
- External consultants and agencies with access to personal information must enter into privacy agreements with us.
- Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality and quality of our information.